We are looking for a passionate, well-organised individual to join our London-based team as a part-time intern. This role is at Business Analyst entry level.
Kirros is a global consultancy specialising in employee wellbeing, resilience and performance. We design ground-breaking products and services which support employee development. This includes the Resilience Quotient Inventory™ (RQi™), the best-studied and most comprehensive resilience psychometric in the world.
We are a rapidly growing organisation, where you would be exposed to a range of responsibilities beyond the main scope of the role. The ethos of the company is also to offer as flexible working hours as possible so this position would be ideal for someone seeking a role of this type.
This is a part-time role for c.6 hours per week ideally suited to an individual currently studying for a Masters degree in a Psychology, Human Resources or related discipline.
- Conduct key market and competitive analysis as directed
- Writing reports e.g. related to market research, case studies etc.
- Analysing company performance to inform the decision-making of the organisation
- Present findings and recommendations to the MD and the team as a whole to assist with strategic business direction
- Assisting with the development of a new Resilience Training Programme for students
- A degree in Psychology or in HR or other relevant experience
- Currently studying for a Masters degree in one of the above or related disciplines
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to disseminate information and present back key trends and research findings
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good time management skills
- A desire to learn and grow
Expected start date
Flexible working and working from home are options with this position.
Please Fill out the Form Below to Apply for this Role