Terms and conditions of website use
These are the terms and conditions subject to which you may use the websites of Kirros Consulting Limited, namely www.kirros.com (“the Website”), These terms and conditions apply to the entire contents of the Website and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. By accessing, using and downloading any part of the Website you are indicating your acceptance and are deemed to be bound by these terms and conditions in full and that you agree to abide by them and you re-affirm that acceptance every time you access the Website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, please leave the Website immediately and refrain from using the Website.
Information about us
Address: Kirros Consulting Ltd, 30 Stamford Street, London SE1 9LQ United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)800 471 4734
Email: [email protected]
Accessing our site
Browse at your own risk. You access and use the Website at your own risk. Kirros is not responsible for any type of loss or damage that you may sustain as a result of accessing and using the Website.
The Website is accessed via the world-wide web (“WWW”) which is independent of Kirros. Your use of the WWW is at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Kirros has no responsibility for any information or services obtained by you on the WWW.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to guests and or users who have registered with us. We reserve the right to make subsequent changes to, modify, supplement, move or delete portions of or add to the Website at any time with or without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights and other rights (including without limitation copyright, database rights, trademarks and designs whether registered or unregistered and all other intellectual property rights) in and to the Website and its contents (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include all information contained in or available from the Website (“the Contents”)) are owned by or licensed to Kirros.
The Contents may not be disseminated in part or in whole without the prior written consent of an unauthorised officer of Kirros and you may not use, adapt or create derivative works from it for any commercial purpose. Unless we explicitly state otherwise in writing, you shall not use, view, download, copy or print any of the Contents unless it is for your personal use only. You shall not make any modifications or alterations to paper or digital copies of all or any of the Content or any part of the Website and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text and you shall not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Under no circumstances may you use any Content in a manner that may give a false or misleading impression of Kirros.
None of the Contents may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or in any way stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or any other type of work in any format (including hard form, electronic form or otherwise). Without limitation to the above, caching of the Website is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of its business as provided for the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
In addition, you may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
We do not permit any third party to in any way frame the Website without obtaining Kirros’ prior written consent. No part of the Website may be reproduced in any way on any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. The material on the Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Website and the Contents are provided for information purposes only and whilst we have taken every care in the preparation of the Website and the Content, we cannot guarantee that the Content will be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability (other than for death or personal injury caused by Kirros’ negligence, fraud, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law) for and makes no warranties (express or implied), representations and/or undertakings about the Website and the Content (including the accuracy, reliability, suitability, quality, availability or completeness of the Content). We shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) which may arise from reliance on or in connection with the Website and/or the Content in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website. We make no claims or representations that any or all of the Content may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and unless otherwise specifically stated, the Content and this Website is directed solely at consumers and/or businesses who access this Website from England and Wales. Access to such materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you choose to access the Website from outside England, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction or the jurisdiction in which you are accessing or downloading the Website.
Computer viruses and errors
Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or promulgate any errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code or harmful components and will be uninterrupted, we make no warranty or representation that this will be the case. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Website and regularly check for the presence of errors, viruses, bugs other malicious code, and harmful components.
We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability (other than liability for death or personal injury caused by Kirros’ negligence) in connection with any damage or loss caused by errors, viruses, bugs, denial-of-service attack, other malicious code or harmful components, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material originating or contracted from the Website and any interruptions in the running of the Website.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to and from the website
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our contribution standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, corrupted data, malicious or any other harmful data, programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware).
You also agree not to misuse, access without authority, interfere with, hack, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms and conditions through your use of our site or if you have otherwise been engaged in conduct which we determine to be unacceptable. When this has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Kirros to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied terms and conditions on the Website. By continuing to use the Website after such posting you will be deemed to accept such variations. You are expected to and should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions because they are binding on you. In the event that any term or condition is held to be invalid, unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable. No waiver of any of these terms or conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
Should you wish to make any comments to Kirros about the Website or if you have any questions or concerns relating to the same please contact Kirros by emailing [email protected] or writing to Kirros at the above address or telephoning Kirros on the above telephone number.
Privacy and Data Protection Statement
- 3.1. Some of the products available on this website, including the Resilience Quotient Inventory (RQi), require input of personal data by the user. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable living person (as defined in Art. 4 GDPR). To maintain the highest levels of security we enforce strict security and privacy policies and we adhere to all relevant legal requirements related to Data Protection and data processing in the UK and EU, including the General Data Projection Regulation (GDPR). Our information security and data protection policies and procedures are based on the Privacy by Design principle as laid out by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) (https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/privacy-by-design/). This ensures that data protection is embedded in everything we do.
- 3.2. Data security and compliance with data protection legislation is the responsibility of the Information Officer at Kirros ([email protected]).
- 3.3. To comply with data protection legislation, Kirros endeavours to ensure that all personal data stored in this website is accurate, securely stored, kept up to date (where necessary), not held for longer than necessary, and deleted after stated periods.
- 3.4. One of the products available on this website is the Resilience Quotient Inventory (RQi). To produce an RQi Report, users log in to their personal secure account and complete an RQi questionnaire. This involves input of certain personal data, including name, email address, gender, age, country and region of residence, employer name, number of days of sickness absence and responses to a series of attitudinal and behaviour-related questions relating to stress, coping strategies, and wellbeing. The data is then processed to produce their RQi Report which contains scores displayed graphically. To comply with the data protection legislation, an individual is required to give his or her explicit permission that his or her personal data can be processed fairly and lawfully. This permission is requested in the form of a mandatory, opt-in consent form which users must tick before proceeding to the questionnaire. Users have the option to withdraw their consent at any point during or after completion of the RQi questionnaire by sending an email to [email protected] Following receipt of a request, we will delete all personal data within two working days.
- 3.5. Some users who receive an RQi Report participate in confidential one-to-one coaching with a qualified RQi Practitioner who is working either as: (1) an associate of Kirros, (2) an independent consultant or (3) an employee of a third-party organisation. All RQi Practitioners complete appropriate training and are bound by terms and conditions relating to client confidentiality, privacy and data security. These terms and conditions are enforced by Kirros. RQi Practitioners have their own secure account which is linked to a unique ‘organisation’. Organisations are logically segregated by account-based access rules which means RQi Practitioners only have access to information relating to users in their own organisation.
- 3.6. Certain data collected by Kirros is used for research purposes; thereby allowing Kirros to make improvements in its RQi Report and resilience training programmes. Kirros only uses collated, anonymised data in this research, so no individual is ever identified, and personal data remains private. Permission to use data for research purposes is requested in the form of an opt-in online consent form which users see before any personal data is entered.
- 3.7. Personal data (i.e. name and email address) in the RQi questionnaire is deleted after two years.
- 3.8. Kirros does not share personal information held on the website with any other individuals or organisations for any other reason apart from those described above.
- 3.9. Users have the right to complain to the ICO if they believe there is a problem with the way that Kirros is handling their data. The ICO can be contacted on the following number: 0303 123 1113.
Hot Air Balloon Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
Join us at Watercooler Event 25-26 May 2002 to enter our Hot Air Balloon prize draw.
To enter our prize draw scan your Watercooler conference badge QR code or provide your full name and contact details at our stand.
Prize – Champagne Private Hot air balloon trip for two people (winner and guest) worth £899.
An Exclusive Balloon flight for Two People: the winner and their guest
• Flight lasts around 1 hour
• A traditional champagne toast on landing
• Presentation of flight certificate
• Return transport to the launch site
• Opportunity to assist with the inflation and deflation of the balloon
• Expert Pilot to guide you on your flight and point out points of interest
• Please allow up to 3 hours for the whole experience
The winner will enjoy an exclusive flight in a balloon for him/herself and their guest. The flight will take place in the mornings during the week. Sunrise is the best time to catch the optimal meteorological conditions, with incredible views to enjoy from the basket of your hot air balloon. During the ride you'll be up to 3000ft off the ground. With a pilot and just two people on the passenger list, these hot air balloon rides are truly superb.
The winner and guest have the opportunity to assist with the inflating the balloon. The feather-light fabric billows with the force of the air and the balloon takes shape. With the basket standing upright it's then time to step in. You will be in the sky for around an hour and on landing, the champagne is opened to end the fabulous hot air balloon experience.
Prize draw open only to delegates at Watercooler conference.
Prize not available to employees of Kirros Consulting or Watercooler Event employees or associates.
Flights offered only on weekday mornings
Voucher through intertheblue.co.uk is valid for 12 months.
The draw will take place May-June 2022 and the winner will be informed by email or phone in June 2022. Winner will be chosen at random.
Specific launch sites within the areas may vary and will be decided upon by the operator to suit weather conditions on the day. Locations are subject to change and currently include:
• Bath - Bath City
• Bristol - Bristol City
• Cheshire - Chester, Nantwich, Whitchurch
• Cornwall - Launceston
• Derbyshire - Rowsley, Tissington Hall, Clover Fields Caravan Park
• Devon - Exeter, Rockbeare Ivybridge, Tiverton, Exeter
• Dorset - Gillingham, Templecombe
• Gloucestershire - Evesham, Moreton in Marsh
• Hereforshire - Eastnor Castle (Nr Leadury), Worcester Racecourse
• Monmouthshire - Llanarth, Tintern, Monmouth
• Shropshire - Whitchurch, Nantwich
• Somerset - Taunton, Wincanton
• Staffordshire - Shugborough Hall, Trentham and Stone
• Warwickshire - Warwick, Stratford upon Avon, Morton in Marsh, Evesham
• Wiltshire - Larmer Tree Gardens, Tollard Royal
• Worcestershire - Worcester Racecourse, Eastnor Castle
• Exclusive ballooning is only available weekday mornings, excluding Bank Holidays
• The flights run throughout the year, subject to weather conditions
• Ballooning is sensitive to wind, speed and weather
• If you are unlucky with the weather you can rebook another date with the balloon operator
• You must be a minimum of 4'6" (1.4m) tall and weigh less than 18 stone (114 Kg)
• Minimum age is 8 years, under 16's must be accompanied by a responsible adult
• You will need to climb into the basket and stand for the duration of the flight
• The experience is not suitable for pregnant women
• It is advisable to wear sensible outdoor clothing and sturdy footwear
• Bring a hat and please note launch sites may be muddy in Spring and Autumn
• Spectators are welcome to watch the balloon depart and then follow the balloon, once it is airborne
• Spectators can only enter the landing site with the permission of the ground crew
Hot air balloon experience prize only. No cash alternatives. No alternative prize options provided.
We ask consent with all entrants to the prize draw competition to be contacted by kirros.com by phone and email. We request permission to feature the winner’s full name and company name (and their guest accompanying them) with text and photography in our marketing communications. We also request permission to share contact details of our winner and guest with intertheblue.co.uk who arrange the hot air balloon experience.
For more information please email [email protected]