Please join us on this highly successful personal development course: Building Personal Resilience.
Places are available at the special discounted price of £96 (incl. VAT) with a FREE RQi™ resilience profile.
Date: 18 Apr 2024
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Venue: Garfield House, 86 Edgware Road, London W2 2EA
Delegates benefit from a buffet lunch and unlimited coffee, teas, cold drinks and healthy snacks.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the Six Elements of Resilience model
- Identify your own stress symptoms and use practical techniques to minimise their negative impact
- Identify your resilience strengths and development areas with the RQi™ resilience profile
- Apply simple techniques for planning and problem-solving
- Manage stressful thoughts with positive reframing, positive self-talk, and other techniques from positive psychology
Resilience is the ability to manage and adapt positively to significant sources of stress, it’s bouncing back from adversity and growing as a person, even after difficult or traumatic experiences. Evidence shows that resilience is not a fixed characteristic; it’s something you can learn and strengthen over time. In this workshop, we show you how.
The techniques we demonstrate are taken from positive psychology (incl. PP 2.0), health psychology and behavioural science. This workshop comes with a detailed 30-page workbook and access to online learning resources.
Attendees also receive a free Resilience Quotient Inventory™ (RQi™) Report, which will your scores across 26 sub-scales compared to a sample population. THe RQi Report also provides personalised recommendations for building even greater resilience (worth £125 +VAT).
The RQi is trusted by some of the world's most successful organisations, including Janssen (J&J), Astra Zeneca, Microsoft and Imperial College London.