Please join us on this highly successful personal development course: Celebrate Your Strengths.
Places are available at the special discounted price of £60 (incl. VAT) including a 30-page workbook
Date: 19 Oct 2023
Time: 13:30 - 16:30
Venue: Garfield House, 86 Edgware Road, London W2 2EA
Delegates benefit from unlimited coffee, teas, cold drinks and healthy snacks.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the principles of strengths and the difference between strengths and skills
- Identify your own strengths using the Strengthscope® Inventory
- Explain the difference between allowable weaknesses and limiting weaknesses
- Recognise your strengths in overdrive
- Identify new ways to apply your strengths inside and outside of work
We intuitively understand that strengths are something we’re good at. Strengths, however, are more than what we do well, they also energize us. In this seminar we explain how to identify your strengths, how an apparent ‘weakness’ may actually be a strength in overdrive. Participants also identify how and where strengths can be applied in new ways to build confidence and greater work satisfaction.
- What are strengths?
- How to identify your own strengths using the Strengthscope® Inventory
- The difference between allowable weaknesses and limiting weaknesses
- How to spot a strength in overdrive
- How to control the controllable when your strengths go into overdriveIdentify new and innovative ways to apply your strengths
- Dr Matthew Critchlow, Managing Director of Kirros and Visiting Lecturer at the University of Westminster
- Ewan Stickley, Senior Training Associate at Kirros, accredited Performance Coach, Therapeutic counsellor, and certified Strengthscope® Practitioner.