Please join us on this highly successful personal development course: Goal Setting for Professional Success.
Places are available at the special discounted price of £60 (incl. VAT pp) which includes a 30-page workbook.
Date: 26 Oct 2023
Time: 13:30 - 16:30
Online: Garfield House, 86 Edgware Road, London
Delegates benefit from unlimited coffee, teas, cold drinks and healthy snacks.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of goal setting
- Complete a personal values exercise and the Career Anchors Inventory
- Identify personal and professional goals that are right for you
- Design goals using two powerful techniques: SMARTER and Well-Formed Outcomes
- Apply the latest behavioural science to help turn goals into the reality
The importance of setting goals has been known for literally thousands of years. Aristotle wrote: “A human is a goal-seeking animal. Our lives only have meaning if we are reaching out and striving for his goals.” In this workshop, we review the fundamental principles of goal setting. You will complete a wheel of life exercise (to help identify the right personal goals), a job outcomes review. Using insights from these exercises your will then set meaningful goals using two powerful techniques: SMARTER and Well-Formed Outcomes. With an emphasis on self-motivation and self-management you will walk away with an action plan and the right tools to succeed, whatever your goals.
- The benefits of goal setting
- How to choose the right goals with Wheel of Life and job review exercises
- SMARTER goals and Well-Formed Outcomes
- Discover how to turn goals into reality
- Set an action plan that succeeds
- Identify previously untapped resources
- Apply the seven rules of goal attainment