In this workshop, we review the fundamental principles of goal setting. Delegates complete a wheel of life exercise and a job objectives review to help you identify the right goals. You'll then set meaningful and motivating goals using two powerful techniques: SMARTER and Well-Formed Outcomes. The techniques we demonstrate are based on performance coaching and the latest behavioural science.
2 ½-hour interactive seminar with a 30-page workbook.
Who should attend?
Those who would like to define their goals and use the latest behavioural science techniques to turn goals into reality.
By the end of this course participants will be able to
- Describe the benefits of goal setting
- Complete a Wheel of Life exercise
- Identify the personal and professional goals that are right for you
- Design goals using two powerful techniques: SMARTER and Well-Formed Outcomes
- Apply the latest behavioural science to help turn goals into the reality
- The benefits of goal setting
- How to choose the right goals
- Identify your personal values
- The Wheel of Life exercise
- Conducting a mini-job review
- SMARTER goals and Well-Formed Outcomes
- Apply proven strategies for turning goals into reality
- Set an action plan that succeeds
- Identify previously untapped resources
- Apply the 7 rules of goal attainment
We demonstrate established techniques in a way that really brings goal setting to life. With an emphasis on self-motivation and self-management you will walk away with an action plan and the right tools to succeed, whatever your goals.
Matthew Critchlow, PhD, Director of Kirros, Visiting Lecturer at the University of Westminster, and Board Member of Workplace Wellbeing Association.
Delegates receive a 30-page workbook with templates and exercises for ongoing personal development.